January 5, 2011

Day 1

1. Post a current pic of yourself , tell us what you did today, and put your ipod on shuffle and give us the first 15 songs that come on


Today, I worked....YAY!  Did some laundry, took a hot bubble bath, and about to go to bed!  I'm so tired today!

15 Songs

1.  I Saw Her Standing There by The Beatles
2.  I Run To You By Lady Antebellum
3.  I Just Hold On By Blake Shelton
4.  White Liar By Miranda Lambert
5.  Time Marches On By Tracey Lawrence
6.  So Much Like My Dad By George Strait
7.  Life's Been Good By The Eagles
8.  Til A Tear Becomes A Rose By Lorie Morgan
9.  Bionic By Christina Aguilera
10.  Be Here By Keith Urban
11. Up Where We Belong By Kenny Rodgers and Dolly Pardon
12.  Young By Kenny Chesney
13.  Let's Talk About Love By Celine Dion
14.  Easy As You Go By George Strait
15.  Simply The Best By Tina Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment