August 16, 2012

Spoiled and Razorbacks


It's ok that I thought all day yesterday was Thursday until I was leaving work....then I realized it was Wed.  WAH!!!!!

It's ok that I'm sick of doctor's offices.  Sick OF THEM but I know God is going to take care of me, so I have nothing to fear!

It's ok that I'm totally being spoiled right now by my honey boo who is making us dinner and brought home a movie so that we can snuggle and have a warm little date night in!

It's ok that I'm totally missing my girlfriends.  I haven't had girlfriend time in a while and I'm MISSING THEM!

It's ok that I'm totally stoked about this weekend.  Going to watch Take Cover with our friends and then Mikey and I are going to the Razorback scrimmage Sat evening.  WOO PIG SOOIE!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment