June 5, 2012

A Sweet Visit From Sister and Brother-in-Law

My sister and brother-in-law stopped in for a visit in the middle of May and it was a great time! She got to meet the boy for the first time and her and my brother BOTH approved (they have NEVER approved of a boyfriend)! SCORE!






We had dinner at Abuelos (her favorite restaurant) and enjoyed dinner with some of her sweet friends!





 The next morning we had breakfast at THE BEST place for breakfast in town, Centerton Inn.  We met up with Carla before Church and saw the kiddos off. 




The visit was a much needed visit.  The last time I saw my sister was at my cousin's funeral, so being able to enjoy a visit and have them get to know the boy was a breath of fresh air.  I'm excited for their NEXT visit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment