September 9, 2012

Sunday Social ~ I Heart Blogging

 
 
This Weeks Questions:

1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it??
I used to have this pink pair of Ralph Lauren jeans and every time I would wear them, I would be called "prissy pink pants" by one of my friends
 
 
Used to LOVE these pants! 
 

2. What do you love the most about blogging??
I'm starting to meet some wonderful ladies through blogging!  Most of all I love the outlet of a place where I can express myself through writing, pictures, and just being me! :)

3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?
 

4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
This is your place to express who you are, so do that.  You won't please everybody but guess what?  If they don't want to read your blog then they don't have to....  :) 

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?
That I can motivate somebody with my personal experiences and my heart and most of all my love for Christ!  My best blogging experiences are getting messages thanking me for being so real and inspirational.  It's an honor and a blessing to be used as a vessel!  That's what we are here for, to spread His word and His LOVE!! :)

6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.

http://newleavesnewlongings.blogspot.com/ ~ one of my blogging inspirations and a very sweet and real girl!  You will fall in love with her!

http://ababblingbrunette.blogspot.com/

http://singleinfertilefemale.blogspot.com/


Next Weeks Questions:

1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count)
2. All time favorite book? Why?
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?


Happy Sunday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Honest self expression is important and its so true - if someone doesn't like it, they can press the exit button .The people who DO want to read it want the truth - so that's what we need to give em :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Bailey!!!!

    You are welcome Miss Ty Ty! :)

    ReplyDelete