March 29, 2010

It's A Wonderful Update!



Well, I haven't blogged in a while....actually forgot I even had this.

Well, life has been really peaceful and amazing the last couple of months. Work at Wal-Mart is going great. Had a really good six month eval today and getting my career path there on track, which is GREAT! Modeling is going great. Been so busy with fashion shows and photo shoots....it's been an almost every weekend thing that when I actually have a free weekend of no shoots or shows.... I take full advantage of the relaxation! I love the amazing models I have met the last few months. It's great to be around people who share that same passion for fashion and of course.... being in the spotlight! Muahahaha....hey, I wouldn't be being truthful if I didn't say we all enjoy that in this industry. You have to enjoy it in order to actually be in this industry. My favorite is being in front of a camera. I adore the sound of a camera click. Love it! Love the cameras, love the friendships, love the fashion, the runway....it's all so much fun and amazing!








Church has been wonderful as well! I have been working with the Welcome Center and my relationship with Christ has been growing stronger and stronger. God has blessed my life with so much that I can't even believe I am loved this much. I don't deserve the life He has chosen for me and to know we are loved so much by such an amazing God just fascinates me daily! I don't deserve His forgiveness and mercy nor do I deserve these blessings in life. His love makes me want to be a better person each day and each day I strive to be that woman of God that I have always wanted to be. It's amazing to look back and see how much I have grown up. I can't even believe the person I was even just 2 or 3 or even 5 or 6 or 10 years ago....change is such a great and amazing thing. I'm so blessed be able to have opportunities of growth and change in my heart and in my life! The summer is going to be a summer of mission work that I'm soooo looking forward to! I'm so excited to be able to share my gifts and so blessed to be chosen for mission work and mission trips. God is so awesome! The Bible tells us that it is our faith that pleases God.

Other than Wal-Mart HO, modeling, and Church I have been focusing on my amazing relationships....my family, friendships, and of course Bejan! My friendships are of course always amazing and I'm so excited to see my family next month! I miss Texas so much and I miss my amazing family! Bejan and I are doing wonderful! It's so refreshing to finally have met somebody who is exactly everything I have ever wanted. Somebody who is so calm, peaceful, good to the core, respectful, so stinkin' smart it's amazing, driven and successful in life....ahhh, I could go on and on about how wonderful he is! What a wonderful man that God has placed in my life. I can't express to anybody enough how peaceful life is with him. It's like nothing I have ever experienced before in a relationship. Pure peace and love! Truly PHENOMENAL!!!!!






Well, I guess that is all the updates I have. Life has been truly amazing and blessed! I am so thankful for a wonderful God who loves, forgives, and changes our hearts. My heart has never felt so pure and clean in all of my life and it's all because of that wonderful Mercy and Love He has given me!



It's a wonderful life indeed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment