September 26, 2010

day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


1.  I live in Arkansas but will always be a West Texan at heart!
2.  I crave hot wings on command.
3.  I heart hot chocolate any season, any weather.....give me hot chocolate!
4.  I wish music would randomly play throughout the day.... songs that go with a situation or moment in the day....kinda like on The Hills....how cool would that be?
5.  I think I was supposed to be born close to a huge body of water....anywhere.  I absolutely am fascinated with the sea life.  Watching Shark and Whale shows on Animal Planet captivates me! I could watch it for hours! 
6. 
7. 
8.  I believe that family is amazing and friends are the family we choose, so friendships are just as important.  We choose them. I believe family makes the world go round....both the family we are born into and the family we choose.
9.  I love photography.  My goal is to someday have a little studio in downtown Bentonville on the square.  My dream!
10.  I miss Woodstock and Isabella deeply.  It's time for me to get another dog.  I think I know what I'm asking for for Christmas.
11.  Speaking of Christmas, I listen to Christmas music year round.  It makes me smile and my heart joyful!
12.  Someday I WILL go on a mission trip.  Every time I have this planned something happens but I am determined to spread the love of God!  I want to set the world on fire for Him!
13.  I love to randomly sing 80s songs at work....and sometimes hardcore rap.  I wanna be a gangsta.
14.  I miss Texas.
15. I am truly happy and at peace in life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment