November 20, 2010

God Knows Your Feelings And Frustrations

God knows your feelings and frustrations
by Rick Warren


You know how troubled I am; you have kept a record of my tears. Psalm 56:6 (Good News)
"God sees the hurt in your heart like nobody else can. "

You may think, "Nobody knows what I'm going through, nobody feels the pain I'm experiencing."

But God knows!

He knows your feelings and frustrations. He's seen the crisis in your soul. There's no hurt that goes unnoticed by God. Psalm 56:6 says, "You know how troubled I am; you have kept a record of my tears." (Good News)

Often when we're hurting, we feel very isolated and lonely. Maybe there's been a death in the family, a divorce, maybe we've gotten fired, and we start to think, "Nobody understands the way I feel; nobody can tell the way I feel; nobody feels the pain."

But God knows, and "The LORD is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear him." (Psalms 103:13, NLT)

God not only sees, He cares!

He knows the causes, the reasons, the things that brought you to this point. He understands because he made you, and he sees the hurt in your heart like nobody else can.

Because God knows our frustrations and despair, we can give those feelings to God: "Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you." (1 Peter 5:7, NLT) Cast them all permanently on God, once and for all, and then, don't take them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment