November 12, 2010

My Little Update

What another amazing week! It's  Friday and we're having a night of relaxing. I totally adore my life! Not too much has been going on.  I haven't really updated in a while, so I guess I will take the time to do that now.

I started putting in a transfer at work.  I love my job and I love my directors but it's time for me to move on and to get some new experiences.  That's the greatest thing about Wal-Mart.....all the opportunities there.  I am looking for a job outside of the David Glass building....it'll stink to not be just upstairs from Bejan but we'll live, I'm sure...haha!  He's been busy with creating computer design...mumbo jumbo....the life of a Computer Engineer....yeah, he's pretty much a smarty pants!  Anyway, Elly has been looking for a new job too.  I don't know what we will do when one of us transfers out of the office.  We're totally attached to one another!



So, Bejan and I are about to hit 9 months....awww....how cute is that?  I can't remember if I wrote about our 6 month anniversary but Bejan surprised me to a quick trip to Tulsa to the Aquarium there.  We had so much fun!!!!  I'm obsessed with sharks and sea life, in case you don't know!




I can't believe how fast time has passed!  This has been an amazing year and I'm so ready for 2011!  I have a feeling that 2011 will be even MORE amazing!!!!  I spent most of the year with my amazing, smart, and romantic boyfriend....I've met some amazing new friends and so excited to get to know them over the next few years! Bejan is so blessed to have such amazing people in his life!




So, sister and I were able to spend some time with two amazing women.  We had a sister/girl's trip a few weeks ago with Bejan's Mom and her sister, Bejan's Aunt (duh)...haha!  We had a fabulous day of shopping with the girls while the boys played golf!  Gotta love family time! 





It's been an eventful past few months.  On top of anniversaries, birthdays, family time....we have had FALL TIME!  We went to the Pumpkin Patch on a double date with two of our good friends, Heather and Jonathan.  It was so cute and I think the boys had more fun than we did....it was good times for sure! They are excited for next year's Pumpkin Patch trip....tehe!








We took those babies home and carved them!  FUN FUN!







So, Halloween was so much fun.  I love love love fall and Halloween!  Bejan and I went to his parent's neighborhood Halloween party in OKC and it was SO much fun!  The way they decorated their land was AMAZING!!!  AND the cake Bejan's Mom made was PHENOMENAL!

YES, that is a cake and she MADE it herself!  It took four men to carry that sucker!  Isn't that AMAZING!  We  had so much fun.  Bejan and I were going to try and be Jack and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas but we weren't able to find me a brown dress that would look good....sooooo....we settled for Jack and a pumpkin! haha....we had so much fun!!!  Bejan made his own costume....down to every last detail!







Sunday we were able to spend time with the kids!! We love them so much!!!!  Bejan is such an amazing uncle!




So, that's my little update for now!  I'm SO excited for the holidays!  For Thanksgiving, we will be going to Iowa to visit Bejan's mom's side of the family! I'm so excited!  Then for Christmas, we will be welcoming Bejan's new niece into the world.  Becky is due Christmas Day and we are SOOOOO excited!!!!!!  What a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas!!!!!  So, with all of this being said, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!!! LIFE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment