November 1, 2010

What A Great Compliment

Crystal: "Sorry if I was mean today, I have been grumpy all day."
Bejan: "I don't think you could be mean even if you tried. You are one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life."
Crystal:  "Wait for it....wait for it....wait for it...."
Bejan: "Wait for what babe?"
Crystal" You just gave me a compliment so I am waiting for the ZING!!"
Bejan: "Aawww....baby, no, you really are the nicest person I have ever met in my life....well besides my Mom and my two grandmas. You are right up there with them...you are super nice like my grandmas."
Crystal:  "So was that the ZING??
Bejan: "What?"
Crystal"  "You just said I was like a grandma....ZING?"
Bejan: "aawww....no baby. I have never compared anybody to my Mom or grandmas and you are seriously right up there with them.  Those are the most amazing and nicest women I know and you are right up there with them. I've never thought that about anybody, so I promise, it's a GREAT compliment...."

I am still crying!  That was the sweetest thing that has ever been said to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment