September 28, 2011

Make Room

Make Room


TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
“I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. You will still be eating last year’s harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new”
(Leviticus 26:9–10, NIV)



TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria
God wants to bless you and multiply you. He wants to increase you above and beyond what you could ever ask, think or imagine. But sometimes, we fill our lives with so much that we simply don’t have room to receive all that God wants to give us. People fill their lives with good things, noteworthy obligations and impressive accomplishments. But “good” can be the enemy of “best.” We have to take the time to evaluate what we have in our hands and be willing to move some things out in order to make room for the new thing God has for us.

Today, take some time to evaluate your life. Be open to what God wants to do in and through you. If your hands are full, maybe it’s time to use what you have to bless other people. Don’t let holding on to yesterday keep you from God’s best. Instead, make room because He has abundant blessings in store for you.



A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Heavenly Father, today I open my hands and my heart to You. I choose to release anything spiritually, physically or emotionally that would keep me from Your best. Search my heart, God, and show me where I need to make adjustments to make room for You. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

— Joel & Victoria Osteen

No comments:

Post a Comment