September 28, 2011

Corn Mazes and Cookie Monster - Fall is Here BaBaY!!!!!!!!

So, last week I kicked off fall season by going with Bryan and the girls to the Corn Maze in Cave Springs. It was so much fun!!!  We got to pet some cute and smelly animals, rode on a bumpy cow train, walked through a creepy corn maze where the girls kept thinking they saw snakes on the ground, and got to watch sheep poop on kids.




The girls got to pet a pony.....they love horses, so that was really cute to watch!



The pony wanted sweet kisses from the sweet girls.




Friday, we had a birthday dinner for Martin.  Good times with good friends!



So, now that fall has officially started, I'm so excited for Halloween and Fall Festival!  I ordered my Halloween costume a couple of weeks ago and I'm so excited!  Cookie Monster is gonna be the bomb diggity on Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment