October 5, 2011

Receive The Gift

Receive the Gift

Today’s Verse:
"Yet to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God" Father God, thank You for the gift of eternal, abundant life. Today, I open my heart and mind to You. Have Your way in my heart and help me to receive the wonderful blessings You have for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen..

Today’s Word:
What an amazing privilege it is to know that when we receive Jesus, we become children of the Most High God! The scripture says we are “adopted” into His family. In the natural, by law an adoptive parent can never disown their adopted child. In the same way, God will never disown you! When you receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you become a permanent part of God’s family.
This privilege is a free gift, and when you receive this gift, it’s the beginning of a long life of blessing. Receiving Him means receiving all that He is and all of His promises for your life. It’s a process, but God is the one working in your life, and He promises to complete what He’s started in you. Your part is to keep your heart open and receive by faith every gift, every promise and every blessing in His Word. Receive by saying thank you. Receive by declaring His truth over your life. Receive by obeying the Word of God. Put the Word of God into practice in your life and receive every blessing He has for you!


Prayer for Today:
Father God, thank You for the gift of eternal, abundant life. Today, I open my heart and mind to You. Have Your way in my heart and help me to receive the wonderful blessings You have for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment