March 30, 2012

American Heart Association Event

Dear Friends,


Did you know...More than one in three Americans have some form of cardiovascular disease? Heart disease kills more women than all forms of cancer combined? And 36,000 babies are born with heart defects each year? I am among these statistics. I was born almost three months early and have suffered a heart condition at an early age and now as an adult. Heart health is SO important and this cause means more to me than words can express. Please join me in this fight!

There's an easy way for you to join me in the fight against America's No. 1 killer!

I'm participating in the Northwest Arkansas Heart Walk, a fun event that promotes exercise and raises funds to fight cardiovascular diseases -- and I'm asking you to help.

Please support my fundraising efforts with a contribution! Click this link to go directly to my personal fundraising page. Your contribution will support the American Heart Association's work to:

  • Put up-to-the-minute research into doctors' hands so they can better prevent and treat heart disease among patients.
  • Fund groundbreaking pediatric heart and stroke research.
  • Train more than 9 million health professionals and others each year in emergency cardiovascular care.
Visit my personal webpage, where you can make your contribution, and track my progress towards my fundraising goal.
I'm excited about being a part of the Northwest Arkansas Heart Walk, and I hope to have your support. Together, we can help stop heart disease and stroke and save lives!
Thank you!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment