March 29, 2012

Bowling For Kids ~ Big Brothers Big Sisters Event



So, some of you know that I have been a big sister for 12 years and my little is now a senior in high school.  When I moved away from Lubbock I wasn't sure if we would keep in touch but I am  happy to say that we have!  She's a beautiful young lady whom makes me proud.  She's graduating from high school this year and it still floors me how grown she is.  The Big Brothers Big Sisters organization is an amazing organization and even though my little isn't so little any more and might not need me as much as she once did, I still hope to always support this organization.  With out it, I would have never been a part of Chelsea's life!  Please join me in this cause by joining my bowling team or donating.  We will be bowling April 26th from 6-8PM at Fastlanes in Rogers, AR.  I'm so excited!  We'll have a "practice" bowl to just get together and fellowship before April 26th.  It'll be fun!  JOIN US!!!!!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OR DONATE

No comments:

Post a Comment