June 19, 2012

The Blake Clan On The Farm... YEE HAW!

So recently I was blessed with meeting Michael's family!  As weird as it sounds, I wasn't nervous one bit.  I was more EXCITED than anything!  I felt like I already knew his sister, as her and I had been communicating via text/phone for a while and I had spoken with his dad on the phone, so at this point.....it was just putting some faces to the voices and names. 

The first night we were there, we were able to watch the twins play softball.  They were way too cute and wanted to make sure their Uncle Michael was watching their every move!  After the game we celebrated the win with some DQ Ice Cream! YUM!  We called it an early night as we had BIG plans the next day.....four wheelin' and BBQin' out on the farm!!!!!!








We ended the great weekend by spending time with Michael's best friend, Mark, and his lovely wife and son on Sunday for lunch!  I had to get a picture of the boys!  That's a good lookin' bunch there!  


Overall, I would say it was a great trip....even DAISY was a hit...haha!  I'm so excited to spend more time with the Blake family and to meet the rest of the clan on the family vacation in August!  I'm pretty sure they are an amazing bunch!



No comments:

Post a Comment