August 20, 2012

I LOVE THIS SONG!

After being down for a few weeks because of health reasons, it was nice to have a night out with my sweet thang and good friends!  We went and watched our friend Bryan's band play at Aloft and we had a great time!  Michael and I always enjoy going to watch Take Cover!  Great 80s and 90s cover band always equals a GREAT TIME! 



Jenny and I had a great time! I love this girl and she looked amazing in her pretty blue dress!  Such a sweet girl!



This man and I had a great time dancing and enjoying the company of fun friends!



We had such a great time and I'm really glad we got out for a little bit.  I needed it and even though I'm still not feeling well, it was nice to feel a bit better to get out for a little bit.  It wasn't that long but the little bit of time was awesome!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment