August 27, 2012

Sunday Social - All About The Internet

 
 
SOCIAL SUNDAY
(Yes, I know it's Monday and I'm a day late in delivering my Social Sunday) :)
 
This weeks Questions: All About the Internet

1. What is the first website you log on to each day? weather.com ~ I am obsessed with weather

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why? Facebook, because my family and friends from back home and I keep up with one another through facebook.  It's how I see how they are all doing and get to see sweet pictures of my little cousins. :)

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why? Instagram....I'm a photographer, what can I say? I LOVE looking at any type of pics.

5. Favorite youtube video...post it!
 

 
6. Biggest online pet peeve?

I could write a book about this and how much it irritates me.... when you write something, whether it's on fb or a blog or twitter and it can be as short as a quote I saw somewhere that I liked and just wanted to share it (thinking it could touch somebody else's day)....but you post it and somebody immediately thinks it's about them in a NEGATIVE way!?!?  WTHeck?  Trust me, not everything I read and write has to do with one person in particular.  I like to try and motivate people, so if I post a quote I like as a status that's about growing in God, that's not me saying specifically to ONE person that I think you are horrible and need God in your life.  Geez....it's all about me just trying to spread HIS word...none of us are perfect so there is NO way I would try and make somebody feel bad for their faults! I have faults too. 

So, I guess when people use their own convictions against somebody else is my online pet peeve.  If you are convicted about something, change it, don't blame other people for YOU feeling bad about your own life!  Like I said, I could write a short story over how much this bothers me!  All I can do at the end of the day though is pray for that person who takes everything so personally and turns it into drama and hope that one day they will just work on their own conviction and stop playing the victim card and throwing their guilt around and hurting others with it. 


Next Weeks Questions: Lets wrap up summer

What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?
What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
Favorite Song of the Summer?
Favorite movie/tv show of the summer?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment