- 1 1/2 cups canola oil
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (16 ounce) package Whole Wheat Saltine Crackers
- Whisk the canola oil, crushed red pepper flakes, ranch dressing mix, and chili powder together in a bowl.
2 Divide the saltine crackers evenly into a sealable container. Pour the oil mixture evenly over the crackers. Seal the dish and flip every 15 min with tongs for one - two hours to allow the oil mixture to run over the crackers and saturate. .
3. Allow to sit overnight before serving.
This is a GREAT dish for office food days, which Michael and I have often! They have been a hit for both of our office food days! They taste AMAZING with Mexican Tuna Dip!