September 14, 2010

Rainy Day

So, on this rainy day, Bej and I decided to get some Jimmy Johns and not leave the office.  So, I'm on my lunch with a whole hour with nothing to do. Sooooo......decided I would update some of my social network pages and update my blog.  =)

So, Bejan and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary the weekend before last.  We relaxed the majority of the weekend and on Sunday he surprised me with a trip to Tulsa to go to the Aquarium.  If any of you know me....you know I'm obsessed with sea creatures, mainly SHARKS!  He had some connections and was able to get us to the back where they keep the animals in quarantine and where they keep them when waiting for exhibits to go live.  So, we saw some sea turtles up close and personal.  They saw us and started swimming toward us to see what we were all about.  Then they got in a fight because the race was on to us....and they were all in it to win!  It was cute watching them.  We also got to see the sharks WITHOUT the protective screens and all that mumbo jumbo  So, basically, we could have gotten eaten by one EASILY!  haha....it was so much fun! 



Other than that we have just been busy with work and relaxing when we can.  I started school yesterday and spent the whole day in class....it was actually fun!  I love the people in my class and I think we'll have a good time and learn lots of course! HA CHEESE!  Bejan pretty much has the house together.  I have been spending a lot of time in Bentonville and probably need to make more of an effort to stay at my house in Springdale.  Right now, I'm basically paying rent just to have my things there.....I miss my roommies!  Haven't been home since Thursday! Going home tonight and tomorrow night for sure! I miss my boys! 


Well, that's it for now hope everybody has a cozy rainy day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment