March 12, 2011

Day 4: Love Is Thoughtful



"Thoughtlessness is a silent enemy to a loving relationship."

This day was a great one for me.  I was more mindful of things I say and how I say them. 

"Love thinks before speaking.  It filters words through a grid of truth and kindness."


With this dare, I learned that encouragement and support is just as important as fun and laughter.  Again, we must learn to bring balance into our relationships and today's dare led me to a step into the right direction in regards to balance.  Great relationships come from great thinking and it is important to be mindful of what the other is going through outside the relationship and to express concern and support in those other parts of their life. 

Being thoughtful can range from words of encouragement, words of affirmation, to small gestures to let the other know they are important.  It's one of those things that does not take much time.  Today I dare you to be thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment