March 21, 2011

A Picture Of Me and 15 Facts About Myself


1.  That's a rubber band ball that I've been working on for a few months now....made from scratch.
2.  I'm totally exhausted right now.....not sure if I can even have the brain power to do this.
3.  My dog, Daisy, is super lazy but very cute!
4.  I watch too much Lifetime.
5.  My boyfriend is adorable and super sweet.....I won the jackpot in the boyfriend lottery.
6.  I heart the color pink and adore the color yellow.
7.  I'll always be a Texan at heart!
8.  I crave chicken wings on command.
9.  I giggle when somebody farts.
10.  I heart mullets.
11.  I miss Woodstock and Isabella often.
12.  I love and miss my family back home in Texas.
13.  I love shopping for shoes.
14.  ........and purses.
15.  I need to run more and eat less junk!

No comments:

Post a Comment