December 15, 2011

Friends And A Christmas Cough ~ BLAH

So, I haven't updated in a while due to being busy with the holidays and being sick.....not a good combo. 

I spent a week in Texas visiting my wonderful family for Thanksgiving.  I had not seen my Aunts and cousins in a while, so it was GREAT to see everybody and spend such a wonderful holiday together.  I am truly thankful for them!


Upon returning I was able to have the pleasure of taking photos at my best friend's son's 5th birthday party.  I just love that little guy!  He's the most polite and sweet spirited child that I know.  Haley has done an amazing job raising him and I know she is super proud of the little man he is becoming.  It's a blessing to watch him grow!




The following weekend I spent some time taking some cute Mother/Son pictures of Haley and Brayden.  Brayden was quite the little model!  I think he has found his calling! 






After our fun filled photo shoot we met up with some other friends for a fun filled afternoon of ice skating!  It was my first time ice skating and it was not what I expected.  I did enjoy myself though and it was cute to watch the boys ice skating for the first time and learning as they went.  Boys are so much fun!








I ended my Saturday night with babysitting for a one very handsome Tait!  Babysitting him is always a blessing.  He's so sweet and makes my heart smile!  We snuggled up in a blanket and fell asleep watching Polar Express.  It was a perfect ending to a perfect day! 

The rest of the weekend  and all of this week, I have been so super sick.



I do not wish what I have gone through this week on ANYBODY!  It has been the worst five days of my life and it's not even over yet!  UGH!  My throat is still sore and my stomach is icky.  Needless to say, I am ready for this to be totally out of my system so that I can enjoy the rest of the Christmas season in peace and in good health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment