July 15, 2012

Birthdays and Tatoos

So a few weeks ago Michael's best friend, Mark and his beautiful wife and little boy, came into town for a short little weekend visit.  While they were here, we planned a sweet little surprise belated birthday dinner for Michael and Titan. 


Saturday morning the boys went shooting at the range and Miranda and I went and had some girl time and picked up Michael's Cake. 



Not only did we have a cute cake and some pirate decorations  but we also enjoyed tatooing one another with temp tatoos! Haha...good times....Miranda and I couldn't resist! :)



We enjoyed some sweet friends over and had dinner and just spent some time together. I think we all enjoyed ourselves and I know Michael and I enjoyed having The Cupit crew over for the weekend.  Can't wait to see them again!  I hope Michael enjoyed his birthday dinner!  Food was amazing and the company was even BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment