July 17, 2012

Romance Has Been In The Air

Romance has been in the air for my boo and me and I couldn't be happier! 

Last week, I had a really bad day.  Work had been stressing me out, I had been having bad chest pains, and I was swamped with photography.  Normally I make dinner for us but this particular night, Michael took on the task.  He said he wanted me to just relax and do what I needed to do with work and he would handle dinner.  I didn't argue, as I need a break from dinner duty. 

When he was finished, he took me outside to candles around the table, dinner, a glass of wine, romantic music playing, and the tiki torches lit!  It was perfect.  It was already dark, so we were truly eating by candle light! It was perfect and romantic!  I am pretty sure that is the nicest thing a boyfriend has ever done for me!  Truly truly blessed!

This past weekend, we went on a double date with Tracey and Nathan!  We had sushi and drinks and had such a great time!  The night was perfect with perfect friends!! 

It is times like this that make me realize how truly blessed I am to have such an amazing man in my life!  A man that truly cares about me and works hard to keep our romance going!!!  Couldn't be happier!  I'm pretty sure I prayed this one to life! : )  Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment