May 30, 2012

My New Boo

So I haven't had a chance to officially announce my new boo! I'm all smiles here as I have snagged the most amazing man in the world!  Girls, Michael Blake is totally off the market! Don't worry, he will officially be off the market before you know it, FACT! 

Michael is honestly exactly everything I have ever prayed for.  He's a good Christian man, funny, adventurous, very successful, and has the desire to support my dreams as well as his own!  He takes such amazing care of me and loves me unconditionally.  I can be high maintenance and I'm sure I tend to annoy him at times, but I would never know it.  He never shows one ounce of any type of negativity towards me.  I truly believe this man loves me unconditionally and I do him!!! 

I'm so excited to see where our journey together takes us!  I know it's going to be AMAZING ! God is the center and that's all that matters!


No comments:

Post a Comment