May 31, 2012

Summer Lovin' Happened So Fast

It's here and I'm so excited!  I'm ready for an awesome summer!  So far the summer has been pretty eventful!  Michael took me to my first Natural's Game.



AND I introduced Michael to the First Friday On the Square!  We took Titan and had a good little time.  Next time we will make sure to take Daisy Cakes so that we can have a good little family night on the square.  Yes, I said Family! :)




We have spent some amazing time with friends and have really started off the summer amazingly! 



Michael took me on my first Photography Date.  He took me to a wooded area where there was a cute little pond and cute building in the middle.  We spent the day taking photos and he hand picked some beautiful flowers.  It was such a romantic afternoon. He's such a sweetie!  I'm really not sure how in the world I got so lucky!  God truly loves me!









We have some neat things planned for the summer and I'm so excited!  We'll both be having visitors in to visit us, his family vacation, 4th of July with his sister and brother-in-law and niece and nephews, our own little vacation planned, and just those nice summer days of riding our bikes and napping on a Sunday after Church.  I have never been happier to share my life with somebody!  God is so amazing!  I prayed Michael to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment